ahli sarcasm

Sunday, April 14, 2013

COME AND JOIN ME ! TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM :D

Hello folks ! 

It has been a long time I didn't update my blog. It doesn't mean I've forgotten my blog, it is just I'm quite busy right now with my campus life since this semester would be my last semester and in a few months later, I'll be graduated as a degree student ! InsyaAllah. Yeay for meee :D

Never mind people, even though I do not update my blog, you can track and follow me on my twitter account. The tweet-handle still the same as my blog, but I've 'direct translate' it to Malay which is 'encikkanan'. You can follow up my twitter and it is not private.

One more thing, I just started my instagram. Hey guys, you can also follow my instagram account and the instagram-handle same as my twitter; encikkanan. A lot of pictures I've upload every day. Don't get annoyed with my instagram yah ;) Come come and follow me !

One of my instagram photos @encikkanan.


So what are you waiting for? Come and join me :D


Twitter   : encikkanan
Instagram : encikkanan

Till then, bye :)

0 25 SARCASM BERKATA-KATA: